Friday, April 4, 2008

Sorry....

Ok, our blog has been very boring lately. There just isn't a whole lot to post about when you aren't leaving the house that much. Although, I am becoming more mobile everyday. I have been weight bearing for about two weeks now, and the doctor is hopeful that I will return to work in a little under two weeks. I walk around the house pretty well in my special walking boot, but can't do it without it yet, which is what they want me to do before my return.

So, moving while you can't walk is really hard. Poor John is stuck doing just about everything, unless if involves sorting things. I am good at that because its a sitting activity. I can also pack a box, but once its packed I can't move it.

John leaves to go to Milwaukee on Sunday and starts his new job on Monday. It sounds hopeful that I am be able to transfer to Milwaukee myself after I am cleared to return to work.

Although we are very excited about our new opportunities, we are very very sad to be leaving our friends and home in Wausau.

No comments: