Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Marmet Update

What a crazy few months it has been. I still cannot walk- still no weight bearing at all on the left leg- which means no work, no driving, etc. I really feel like I am an internet guru since surfing the web, reading and watching tv is all that I seem to do. Oddly, its a rather stressful exsistence because being cooped up makes me nuts.

To multiply by leaps and bounds the stress. John has accepted a new job. Its a great position for him and will be a great career move. Unfourtunatly, its also in Milwaukee. So a move is coming for the Marmet family.

John starts in Milwaukee on April 7th, but I won't join him until we sell the house and I hopefully get a transfer to a Milwaukee area Public Defender Office.

If you know anyone who might want a house in the Wausau area, please send them to our website- www.244windtree.com

We have a lot of organizing and packing to do, which is very hard in a wheelchair. So we are really hoping that I get back on my feet soon, both so that I can return to work and so that I can work around the house again!

1 comment:

Team RyKy said...

We lost all of our 'favorites' on our computer and it took me forever to find your blog again! I had a feeling there might be an update! Congrats to the two of you and the adventure ahead. You'll be that much closer to Indy to come visit. Keep us updated with how things are going.