Monday, February 18, 2008

The Hillary Event!!


The Clinton event scheduled for yesterday, but cancelled due to the snow was moved to today. My wonderful husband loaded up the wheelchair and away we went. We had wonderful seats due to the fact that my leg was in a cast. In fact, because we got to go in through a different door because of the chair we actually got in. I don't think we would have otherwise. She is an awesome woman- very powerful speaker and very quick on her feet. She answered a lot of questions and it was obvious the crowd has behind her. I will have to wait until John can get some of our personal photos loaded on since I can't get to our desktop right now, but here is one from the newspaper.

1 comment:

Team RyKy said...

I love the picture and we finally get to see the cast! Looks like you had an awesome time!